Fort Worth, Texas – Although the US job market is seeing dramatic increases this summer, unemployment is still at an alarmingly high rate.
While the expected improvement in unemployment and job creation is certainly good news, the Bureau of Labor Statistics has reported that the US has lost over 16 million jobs since February — even after two consecutive record months of job growth.
COVID-19, otherwise known as the coronavirus or the novel coronavirus, may have affected you and your community. At News Break, we seek to provide you with local resources that can best help you adapt to our new normal in your community. That includes keeping you up-to-date on the impact of COVID-19 on your job.
Want to get yourself a job in education? Here are the opening jobs in education in Fort Worth:
1. High School General Education Teacher, CTE/CRE, Money Matters, SY20/21, TVAH:
2. General Education Teacher, Substitute, SY 20/21, TVAH:
3. Director of Education:
4. Special Education Teacher – All Levels (20-21):
5. Education Coordinator:
6. Teacher – Hiring Now:
7. Educational Based Diagnostician (EBD):
8. Micro School Teachers:
9. RN Clinical Educator – Nursing Education – Relocation Required:
10. Family and Community Engagement Liaison:
While job resources may be important, please remember to take care of your health and well-being.