Fort Worth, Texas – Ordinarily, we’d be anticipating all the discounts we could get in our annual trips to the State Fair of Texas this time of year. But with the biggest event on the Dallas calendar canceled due to the coronavirus pandemic, we’ll have to look elsewhere to soothe our bargain-hunting souls.
We’ve unearthed some of the best deals around Dallas-Fort Worth to ease the strain on our readers’ bank accounts. Below are the top six deals to check out this week.
- Bonefish Grill: Beginning on September 11, the seafood chain, which has locations in Allen and Southlake, will extend its 10 percent Military Discount to also include First Responders, renaming it the “Heroes” Discount.
- BRIO Italian Grille and Buca di Beppo: The sister Italian restaurants, both of which are part of Earl Enterprises, are offering a special pasta promotion through the end of September. At Buca di Beppo, which has three Dallas-Fort Worth area locations, a purchase of any Buca Small, Buca Large Pasta, or Entrée for dinner will receive a choice of three Buca Small pastas — Spaghetti Marinara, Penne Alfredo, or Baked Ziti — to take home after the meal. At BRIO Italian Grille, which has one area location in Southlake, a purchase of any entrée for dinner will receive a choice of three pastas — Spaghetti Pomodoro, Spaghetti Bolognese or Pasta alla Vodka — to take home after the meal. Both deals are for dine-in only.
- Cotton Patch Cafe: The casual dining restaurant, which has 15 area locations, will offer a Kids Eat Free program every Wednesday starting September 9. Kids 12 and under will get one kids meal free with a minimum $10 purchase per adult entrée. The deal is for dine-in only, and excludes Daily Lunch, Early Bird, and Sunday Roast Specials.
- Grimaldi’s: The New York-style pizza restaurant, which has seven Dallas-Fort Worth locations, is offering multiple carry-out deals. You can get one 18″ cheese pizza, a small salad, and two drinks for $25 ($31 value); two 18″ cheese pizzas, a large salad, and four drinks for $40 ($58 value); or one 18″ cheese pizza, a small House or Caesar salad, and either a slice of cheesecake or two mini cannoli for $25 ($31-$33 value). Additionally, you can add 50 percent-off bottles of wine or $15 mix & match six-packs of beer to any carry-out order.
- Hiatus Spa: The spa chain, which recently reopened its flagship Inwood Village location, is offering 20 percent off of facial services through September 30. Additionally, H-Circle members can get 20 percent off retail products and get a complimentary add-on (up to $15) for their first service of the month through September 30. There are four locations in Dallas-Fort Worth.
- Main Event: As part of a new partnership with the Dallas Cowboys, the entertainment venue, which has seven locations in Dallas-Fort Worth, will offer 60 minutes of free game play with the purchase of 60 minutes on every Cowboys gameday. The 60 minutes of free play is available on the more than 120 games inside each center beginning on Sunday, September 13.