Fort Worth, Texas – Before the end of the year, Park Place Dealerships will donate a total of one hundred thousand dollars to charitable organizations that do important work in the Dallas-Fort Worth metro area and are worthy of the support. On October 3, the second annual season of giving campaign got under way, and participants were given the option to submit applications for grants ranging from $2,500 to $15,000.
Even though the company helps more than 250 different groups throughout the year, nonprofits almost always have a need for a boost as we get closer to the Christmas season. As part of the season of giving campaign, local nonprofits that have not received money from Park Place this year can apply for a one-time grant.
“For the past 36 years, Park Place Dealerships has supported hundreds of local organizations with one goal and that is to make our community better. Last year, our team wanted to connect with non-profits that we hadn’t worked with and give them an opportunity to receive support. We had a huge response and immediately knew we wanted to do this again in 2022,” said Kara Connor, Park Place Dealership’s Experiential Marketing Manager.
The following requirements must be met by the nonprofit organizations:
- Organization must be a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
- The charity must support one of Park Place Cares’ Pillars of Giving, which include: Education; Medical Research; Children’s Advocacy; or the Arts.
- The charity must serve in at least one of the following counties: Dallas, Tarrant, Collin, Denton, Ellis, Rockwall, Kaufman, Hunt, Wise or Johnson.
- The charity cannot have already received donations or in-kind support from Park Place in 2022.
- Charities must apply by midnight October 23, 2022.
The application form may be found at ParkPlaceCares.com. The names of the recipients will be revealed on November 7th, 2022.